So much good can happen—for your company and for your community. Invest in SCU Presents at Santa Clara University.
Event and season support begin with you. SCU Presents may be the right fit for your business and might include donations, trade, and creative exchanges. No matter how you choose to connect with Santa Clara University's SCU Presents, you will be rewarded with ample opportunities to meet like-minded community members, investigate new ideas, and celebrate the arts.
A corporate partnership with SCU Presents:
- Provides a dynamic atmosphere for business networking and client events
- Contributes to creativity in the community, which attracts and retains the best and brightest employees
- Offers recognition for your leadership in supporting a valuable community asset
- Grants you and your business exciting opportunities to actively engage with the arts
SCU Presents provides three levels of business support: the Community Partners Circle, the Business Sponsors Circle, and the Ovation Circle. Each level provides unique sponsorship opportunities, which carry various associated benefits. Benefits may include complimentary tickets, discount offers for employees on tickets to selected shows, special event invitations, complimentary room rentals, access to business networking functions, and a large variety of recognition opportunities, including print, radio, online, etc.
Business Support Levels and Benefits
For those businesses that want to offer their employees access to the arts while enjoying business networking opportunities.
Community Partner Circle $250 - $999
- Recognition in SCU Presents publication
- Invitation to special events and receptions
- Sponsorship featured on SCU Presents website
Business Sponsor Circle $1,000 - $1,999
All of the above, plus:
- Discount offers for employees on tickets to selected shows
- Corporate recognition in the lobby
Corporate Circle $2,000 and up
All of the above, plus:
- Ticketing - Ten complimentary tickets to sponsored event
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at 10% discount for employees/clients
- Recognition in the SCU Presents program with logo display on the show page
- One quarter-page b/w ad in SCU Presents program for sponsored event
- Recognition in all appropriate and specific print advertising
- Pre-show announcement at sponsored event
- Recognition in all e-marketing promoting sponsored event